Java benefits
I am planning to read up on technologies like Hybernate and JDO 3.0.
I am also trying to understand SOA little more and learning Web Services. My focus is going to be more on web services security since I am currently working on Identity Management stuff and pretty soon both these will converge. If you want to check out what XML security products are on offer, visit Vordel's website http://www.vordel.com
Other interesting tussle that I am following is Liberty Alliance and WS-* standards. As a product development manager, I will have to little more patient to decide the next steps.
Btw, Euro 2004 has started over the weekend and one of the whackiest of matches ended in a heart breaker for England. France topped 2-1. I am not going to strain my eyes today bcos I was up till 2am last night watching that match!! whoa...
I am also trying to understand SOA little more and learning Web Services. My focus is going to be more on web services security since I am currently working on Identity Management stuff and pretty soon both these will converge. If you want to check out what XML security products are on offer, visit Vordel's website http://www.vordel.com
Other interesting tussle that I am following is Liberty Alliance and WS-* standards. As a product development manager, I will have to little more patient to decide the next steps.
Btw, Euro 2004 has started over the weekend and one of the whackiest of matches ended in a heart breaker for England. France topped 2-1. I am not going to strain my eyes today bcos I was up till 2am last night watching that match!! whoa...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home