Sudoku
Someone explained sudoku to me couple of weeks ago and now, I am totally hooked onto Sudokus. I searched the web and found this website with thousands of free sudoku puzzles. If interested, Visit http://www.websudoku.com
Times of India recently conducted a Sudoku challenge competition throughout India, if I am not mistaken. It sure is a lot of fun. I am getting better at it - from a pathetic 20-25 mins for medium complexity, I am not close to average (at about 12 mins.) Next time you meet me, I should have improved upon these!
Times of India recently conducted a Sudoku challenge competition throughout India, if I am not mistaken. It sure is a lot of fun. I am getting better at it - from a pathetic 20-25 mins for medium complexity, I am not close to average (at about 12 mins.) Next time you meet me, I should have improved upon these!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home